Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch tonight. There is a sweet lady down the road from us that grows a pumpkin patch for as long as Jim can remember. We have taken the kids for 4 years know. We love it. She has GREAT pumpkin's and they are only 2 dollars each. We had a great time picking the perfect pumpkins to take home. The kids even got to take home gorts. I think that's what they are called. Katelynn called hers a swan and Trevor called his a snake. It was cute. I love being with my little family they bring so much joy to my life. This year we get to have a scare crow family. The kids thought that was so cool.











2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your porch is so cute!! I wish I had a big porch to decorate the holiday's with! You lucky woman!!

Jessica Fuller said...

Hey Sis! Adorable pumpkin patch pictures! I love fall and it looks like you all had so much fun. Happy Halloween and have fun trunk or treating! I look forward to seeing the kids in their Halloween outfits!